The Conference Secretariat (International Conference Services Ltd.) is the official housing bureau for the IAFS 2017 Conference, and will offer assistance with the coordination of housing requirements for the Conference. Special rates and added complimentary amenities will only be available to delegates who book through the official housing bureau. Although the associations and the housing bureau will do their due diligence and negotiate the lowest possible group rates, we cannot predict future offers made by competing hotels. However, we urge all sponsors, exhibitors and delegates to support the Conference and book through the official housing bureau. The success of the Conference and the supporting associations depends on you using the contracted hotels.
IAFS Conference cannot meet the contracted room obligations if sponsors, exhibitors and delegates book outside the official housing bureau. Rooms that are not filled because of that create an expense for the Conference in form of financial penalties (attrition charges) and place the financial success of the Conference at risk, which increases with each delegate, exhibitor and sponsor not booking through the official housing bureau.
Reservations will open when registration opens in November 2016. If you have any questions, please contact the Conference Secretariat at IAFS2017 at icsevents.com.
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
- $217.00 + taxes* for Traditional Guestrooms Single/Double Occupancy
- *$30.00 per extra person
- Indoor/outdoor pool with a poolside bar
- Hot tub
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- 60 meeting rooms
- Casual eatery
- Check in: 3:00 pm
- Check out: 12:00 pm
- Early check in and late check outs are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply
|Airport Driving Directions
- From Toronto Pearson International Airport (23.8km in total)
- Get on ON-427 S (1.4km)
- Continue on ON-427 S and take Gardiner Expy E to Lake Shore Blvd W in Toronto and take the Lake Shore Boulevard exit from Gardiner Expy E for (17km)
- Get on Gardiner Expy E (4.1km)
- Continue on Gardiner Expy E to York St. Take the Bay St/York St exit from Gardiner Expy E (4.3km)
- Continue on York St. Take University Ave to Queen St. W (1.4km)
- Registration opens in November 2016 – There will be more information closer to registration opening.
- A credit card is required to book accommodation
|Changes & Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations occur after the cut off date you will be charged a penalty fee of one night room and tax which will be applied to the credit card on file
- Changes made after a certain day will also be subject to penalty equal to %100 and the full stay which will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Failure to arrive on the scheduled arrival date will result in cancellation of the hotel reservation and the full stay will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Please reconfirm the length of your stay with the hotel at check in-time.
- Should you decide to leave earlier, the hotel will charge for all the nights reserved regardless
- Reservations will open when registration opens in November 2016
- All rooms are non-smoking
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave Alternate/Low Cost/Student Accommodation
Information coming soon