The Conference Secretariat (International Conference Services Ltd.) is the official housing bureau for the IAFS 2017 Conference, and will offer assistance with the coordination of housing requirements for the Conference. Special rates and added complimentary amenities will only be available to delegates who book through the official housing bureau. Although the associations and the housing bureau will do their due diligence and negotiate the lowest possible group rates, we cannot predict future offers made by competing hotels. However, we urge all sponsors, exhibitors and delegates to support the Conference and book through the official housing bureau. The success of the Conference and the supporting associations depends on you using the contracted hotels.
IAFS Conference cannot meet the contracted room obligations if sponsors, exhibitors and delegates book outside the official housing bureau. Rooms that are not filled because of that create an expense for the Conference in form of financial penalties (attrition charges) and place the financial success of the Conference at risk, which increases with each delegate, exhibitor and sponsor not booking through the official housing bureau.
Accommodations may now be booked through the link below.
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
- $217.00 + taxes* for Traditional Guestrooms Single/Double Occupancy
- *$30.00 per extra person
- Indoor/outdoor pool with a poolside bar
- Hot tub
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- 60 meeting rooms
- Casual eatery
- Check in: 3:00 pm
- Check out: 12:00 pm
- Early check in and late check outs are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply
|Airport Driving Directions
- From Toronto Pearson International Airport (23.8km in total)
- Get on ON-427 S (1.4km)
- Continue on ON-427 S and take Gardiner Expy E to Lake Shore Blvd W in Toronto and take the Lake Shore Boulevard exit from Gardiner Expy E for (17km)
- Get on Gardiner Expy E (4.1km)
- Continue on Gardiner Expy E to York St. Take the Bay St/York St exit from Gardiner Expy E (4.3km)
- Continue on York St. Take University Ave to Queen St. W (1.4km)
- The group rate will be available until July 19, 2017
- A credit card is required to book accommodation
|Changes & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay plus 16% tax is required to hold each guest’s reservation at 30 days prior to arrival date. Full refund will be given to cancellations received until 48 hours prior to arrival.
- For cancellations received within 48 hours of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable and 100% and the full stay which will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Failure to arrive on the scheduled arrival date will result in cancellation of the hotel reservation and the full stay will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Please reconfirm the length of your stay with the hotel at check in-time.
- Should you decide to leave earlier, the hotel will charge for all the nights reserved regardless
- All rooms are non-smoking
For any questions or queries regarding IAFS 2017 Registration, please contact the Conference Secretariat at IAFS2017-Registration at icsevents.com.